CANE SYRUP CARAMELIZED BANANAS
1 tsp coconut oil
1-2 tsp 100 % Sugarcane Island pure cane syrup
- In a frying pan, heat coconut oil.
- Place bananas into pan and allow to cook evenly for about 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Flip one banana slice to check for a golden brown color. Flip the bananas when browned.
- Cook for another 1 1/2 -2 minutes.
- Pour cane syrup over the bananas. Remove pan from heat and stir to coat evenly.
- Eat as a snack or serve over ice cream, pancakes, waffles, yogurt or topping for smoothie bowl